Monday, April 20, 2009

Jenifer Birthday Part III - Baileys Pub

Already 12am, on the way we sent Jenifer go home, she suggest that how about we go to Bailey Pub. We said " ok ok" since that night her birthday so we would listened what she said.

That night, i very very DRUNK. I can't remember what i did, what i said. I hope that i had not did any stupid things lar.....

Next day morning, i open my purse and my money was lost. I very scared and asked Sam where was my money he said i paid the bill last night. But i totally forgot this........hehehe......




3 comments:

我的世界。。。 said...

Fernny.. i don't know you have paid the bill... wahhahahah... in here i would like to say BIG thank you... kaka.. hopefully next time u will drunk again so that we will get FREE drinks... haha...

Evelyn said...

Sis, you're so generous!!! (",)

fernny said...

Evelyn : I not generous. I just didn't know what i did when i drunk. So sad.....

Sheir: no more drunk after that day because i have no more money pay any bill liao.... :(