Friday, May 1, 2009

Cameron Highlands

Its need around 3 hours from Butterworth to Cameron Highlands. But yesterday is public holiday so we used around 4 hours to reached Cameron Highland because it was traffic jams in Cameron Highlands.

I forgot who told me that Cameron Highlands is cold and fresh air, but i feel that is hot and bad air.

Cactus Farm
I like this red cactus, it beautiful.

It is strawberry farm but the funny things is i did not see strawberry in the farm.
Finally, i found some strawberry....
Bee Garden
The bees live in this box.
Boh Tea Garden. Wah.....finally i feel cold at Boh Tea Garden. Maybe it located at the top of mountain so it more colder than other place.
Rose Garden
This is my first time and also is my last time for Cameron trip. I feel disappointed on Cameron Highlands.

No comments: