Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas party 2

The 2nd Christmas Party "Dell +Mattel+ Sony".....
We have a special way to exchange the Christmas gift which we can grab the gift from others if you like her gift.
I grabbed a scarf from Hui Yean and Yun Pin because I like it very much. Florence was the most pity gal, because she likes the scarf and soft toys but she didn't get it.

Oh no !!!She got 1 tissue box....

actually, it's cleanser....

Florence, What's going on? because she likes these 3 gifts (tower, soft toys and scarf) but I and Pat got it, u see, she look so sad.

my 2nd Christmas gift "Scarf" from Tham. This is 2nd Christmas gift received from him, he bought pendirve to me last year, and scarf on this year. I hope that I receive his Christmas gift on next year.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

hey gals, where is mine? =P
miss you guys la...