Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pulau Aman @ 17 May 2011

17 May 2011 was Wesak Day, we had a off day, so we went to Pulau Aman "walk walk and eat eat".
We went to Jawi for our breakfast, because we want to try the famous "Chai Koay"

direct went to Jetty Pulau Aman after breakfast.
photo took at Jetty
my model: Dino
Pity model.......
She stand there almost 5 mins under the hot sun, I still couldn't snap a nice photo. Because every photo color very dark and I had to try change the setting many times.

Finally, I found out the reason why the photo color is dark.


Because......I wore sun glasses, and the photo I saw is dark color.


Dino, sorry for that.....hahahha.....




What were they looking for?
Pulau Aman map
We still feel full so we decided walk around and snap photo
Mantis Prawn, only RM2 eachDry Mee Udang Mee Udang Soup

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice nice~ i wanna eat the prawn again...