Friday, March 30, 2012

Wedding Day @ 31 Dec 2012

This is a backdated post as I was busy last few months. Finally, I have some time to manage my wedding photo and post it today :)

31th December 2012, the big date of Sam and I

I woke up at 6pm for make up and hair-do. I was sleepy and my eyeslids still swollen due to no enough sleep.


wedding theme "Sheep and Cow".

completed from make up and hair-do

friends came for me......


~~~College classmate~~~

~~~ secondary school classmate ~~~

~~~colleagues~~~

Shi En and me

lovely niece: Shi En & Shi Han

Daddy & Mommy

those friends who met my parents first time, they said my dad very old, my mom very young :) Wah!!!! this was first time Sam not lated. He reached my house timely

little brother open door for him




served him tea


planned and arranged the game

they were guard of staircase, in case the groom and brothers directly came to the roomfirst game: they should danced limbo rock and over the rope. But all of them "玩臭" 2. yoga

3. Ballet Dance

4. guessing word and drink 苦茶

5. eat chili

6. bite the "Rocky" and pass to another 1






special love letter for Groom



his buddy was keep telling him, "Don't read, or else you would finish your life forever"

Finally, he has to read it.

got me after he completed the game







~~~~tea section ~~~~

angpow time:


the old men still collect angpow from us :P
little brother said: give me angpow, then u don't come back after you married. You do not belongs this home anymore :(

she still called him "Ge Ge", because she has no idea about 姨丈。

she look unhappy even she has angpow

family photo:
went to our new house:








Done for all morning part !!!! we have to started ready night part

Stay Tune on wedding dinner post :)

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Nice wedding photos!!! Love them all! :)