Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

24th December, Christmas Eve.... My favorite date.

This was Yulena first Christmas, so I planned have a party held at my home, but unluckily she got sick.....

No matter how, the party still going on...... She was going to bed early, not joining the party. So sad!!!!

    We not ready much food, only fried chicken, French fries, pizza, satay and char mee Hoon. Thanks Dino.... Ready everything :) 

     Xmas cup cake
      Xmas Swiss roll 

     The Xmas gift I ready!!!!






     Ready the name list for exchange gift, the gift owner draw the name to give him/her present 

Wah!!! Gary Chow also joinned our party!!!

      Exchange gift...


  
      Christmas gift I got from chia loon
        Pig pig pendrive 
  Bag bought by hubby for Xmas and anniversary present 
     Sweet sweet family photo 

No comments: