Sunday, August 24, 2014

A short time in HGST

Alarm set off!! Because I have already quit my job.... 

 
First farewell lunch at The Garden which located at Krystal Point. 
 
This was first time I been there for lunch, even the restaurant few years ago. The food taste good, and many of choices, and the price not expensive too. 

  
My cubical mate, we are not same team... Liko and Choo Gin from Buyer team, Geok Ean is inventory and I'm fiancé team... Although, we are not same team but we always have same topic to talk, almost gossip 😃😃

 
2nd farewell treat from my team, at My voice cafe "big bowl ramen" 

The bowl is very big, bigger than my face 😙😙😙

 
Catch up photo before I left... 

    Cubical mate ....
 
    AP  Teammate + lunch mate 
 
    Finance teammate 
 
   My cubical

  
A small farewell gift for them 

Only 6 month in HGST, it's a very stress and tired working environment... Because we have the new system "SAP Migration". 

It's time to say goodbye!!! 

Bye Bye!!!  

No comments: