Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jemputree Restaurant

Jemputree Restaurant is a Malay Restaurant. The concept of Jemputree Restaurant is Atap house. The environment and food are nice, especially nasi lemak.

We went Jemputree Restaurant for celebrated Cissy Birthday, She is the first person who become 2x years old (u guess). I could not show her age in my blog, because age is the women secret. We would not let anyone know our age. But I can tell everyone, she is the oldest in our group of friend. Hahahaha…….. She must come to kill me when she read it.




Birthday gal, Cissy Tan. We forgot bought birthday cake to her so we simply bought a slide of starbucks cake to her as birthday cake.

No kiss at this restaurant


1 comment:

honeydew said...

Final... i saw it... dun worry u wil b old as me soon!!!! on bhalf by Cissy Tan