Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Day @ Bagan Restaurant

14th February is Valentine Day. This is my 6th time to celebrated Valentine Day with my bf. We have no idea and not much excited how to celebrate Valentine Day. I even lazy buy a present to him, but he must buy valentine present to me. I believe that everyone must said this is not fair. I don't care, as long as i get the present from him. hehehe.........

We, Ming and Chloe went to Bagan Restaurant celebrated Valentine Day. The environment is very nice, the food is delicious and the price is expensive too. hahahaha.....


http://www.oomph.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=78&Itemid=34






1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Hey sis, you look gorgeous!
I like the dessert that in “heart” shape. It looks so sweet and yummy too! = )

Looks like you didn’t tell me about “something” huh…^_^
Anyway, happy for you…