Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Qin Birthday @ Vintage Bulgaria Restaurant & Bar

Finally, I have time to update my blog. It's almost 3 weeks after Qin birthday, I almost forgot everything happened that night. So, no much story to share. Don't blame me, because I already old and my brain is not working well.

Vintage Bulgaria Restaurant & Bar which located at Tanjong Tokong.

Try to remember some funny stories that night....
1. Qin bring along with her new boyfriend, but she was not going to introduce her bf to us. We got to introduce ourself to him. She just sit beside there and ignore everything.

2. This was not funny story, but this was a big surprised to us because Jenifer wore a pink color clothes. Usually, she just wear black, blue and grey color, this was my 1st time saw her wear pink color.

3. Jackie has a big tummy.....don't know why we very happy when we saw Jackie's tummy. Maybe he is the most small size in our group, so we never think that he could be fat or has a tummy.

Forgot many many things....so end up the story here.



Vinal Pinot Noir

Bulgaria Platter

Plovdiv Ribs

Seafood Sensation

Salmon Steak

No comments: