Monday, December 27, 2010

Xmas @ Kuala Lumpur Trip

24 Dec, Sam and I went to Kuala Lumpur celebrated Christmas.

lunch at 鼎泰豐 because we would like to try the restaurant which do not have in PG, but we feel the taste of the food not really nice.
It's still early after lunch, we still cannot check in so we went to Sungai Wang shopping. I bought few dresses and shoes at there, the dress and shoes were cheap.

Finally, we're check in. We stayed at Grand Millennium hotel.
the room ~~~
snap some photo around the hotel Pavilion.....
dinner at Athena which is Mediterranean's Dining. we ordered Grilled black pepper prawn and Christmas set dinner, which Roast Turkey. snap photo around the Pavilion we walked to Bintang Walk for count down Xmasbreakfast tired faceA big disappointed because I could not find any bag I like, so I did not have the Xmas gift from Sam. But he promise, we will go to KL again before CNY to buy a bag for me, hope he may keep his promise.

No comments: