Thursday, December 23, 2010

Xmas Party 2010 @ Neway KTV

Another Xmas party with my lovely colleagues at Neway KTV, we had a small dress up competition and exchange gift. We have to wear red, green and white color on body, who may get penalty if do not have these 3 colors. The 1st prize of dress up competition is RM100 cash, and the loser........we used lipstick or eyebrown pencil panting on his face.

I never think to get 1st runner, but at least i'm not the last runner because I don't hope that they're painting on my face.



my dress up ~~~devil
I become like this when it's getting dark, so terrible ......
everyone dressed~~~~
our term and condition of the competition is we cannot share the photo with others.....so, I could not share the photos in blog or facebook, I just post few photos.
the winner, Siok Hua. She dress up like an angelDevil and Angel
we're start exchange xmas gift after dress up competition
I got a body shop product
group photo at Neway
Another group photo in office's cubical

No comments: