Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Butterworth Cafe

Butterworth Cafe which located at Bagan Ajam. I have been there few years ago, but my aunt told me the cafe was closed.

One day, I saw Cissy's blog for Butterworth Cafe, I just realized that the cafe still open, they never close the cafe, my aunt made the mistake.

Dino, Dew Ching and I went there last Friday, for Dew Ching Birthday. It's only 3 of us, but we order a lot because we feel every thing we also want to eat.

mushroom soup RM6
Garlic Bread RM5
Fried Chicken Wing RM12
Butterworth Special Pizza RM20
Polonaise RM15
Chicken & Italian Sausage RM16

I highly recommended the garlic bread and chicken wing, i love this 2 very much, it's very delicious.


Butterworth Cafe
No.228, Bagan Lebai Tahir, 13 000 Butterworth.
Contact: 012- 577 1189 , 016- 443 2029
Business Hour: 6.00pm-11.00pm (closed on Tuesday)

No comments: