Thursday, June 28, 2012

HoneyMoon Trip_Planning

We have already married half year, but we still not go for honeymoon yet.....


Finally, we have booked the tour Gold Coast + Tangalooma Resort at travel fair last week, for our honeymoon trip :)


Actually we planned go Gold Coast with Free & Easy, but it's quite expensive if free & easy, flight ticket almost RM2500 per person, hotel room 6 nights RM2000 per person only for Gold Coast, no meal, no entrance fees, everything also not included, a lot extra charges. 


The travel agency told us, this is quite relax trip as we don't have wake up early, and we have a lot own time to walk around. 


So, we decided go by tour, it's easy for us...no...it should be easy for me. because I don't need find hotel, buy flight ticket, apply visa, plan the trip......he won't help me plan trip. 


Hubby said, we want go the trip during my birthday week, celebrate my birthday and honeymoon at over there. Unfortunately, it's full for that week......haiz.....


Tangalooma Resort
hand feeding with dolphis
Movie World at Gold Coast


I'm so Happy and Exciting......looking forward my honeymoon :)

No comments: