Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

I like to move it ! Move It !!!!!

What do you think when you hear "I like to move it! Move it!"......

Yeah....Madagascar @@@@ They are back !!!!

I have watched Madagascar 3 last week, it's really funny....we laugh from beginning until end :P

the funny part is they swim to Monte Carlo, and they came up from the sea, we can't see the giraffe face because it neck too long, it face out from screen.

We have own Madagascar character.....

I love the Penguin, so I'm penguin...........

Dino is Hippo, because she has big ass.....Sam said this :P

Chai Loon is giraffe, because he is the tallest in our group..............

Sam is Monkey........

this is the last episode of Madagascar, sad to hear this, no more Madagascar.

No comments: