Saturday, July 6, 2013

Little Princess Yulena in 1st month

Yulena is going to month 2........This is backdated post to update Yulena story in month 1. 

At first week, I feel "Kelam Kabut" when she cried, hungry, feces, pee.....I went back mom house everyday, so my mom help me to take care her. 

She was crying at every night....need us carry her to sleep....feel tired. But sometimes, she cried with nothing, I have changed pampers, fed her milk, she still cried....I also cried that time. 

Her papa never wake up in midnight, even I put Yulena beside him, he still able to sleep. 











Now, I'm okay to take care her alone......but I feel boring as I take care her everyday, alone at home, no friends, no wonderful lunch anymore, no chit chat....just her and me....watching TV alone. 

I miss the time when I work in Dell....I miss my colleagues....I miss my lunchmate....

No comments: