Monday, November 25, 2013

Deck the Christmas Tree

My favourite festival is coming soon !!!!

You Better watch out !! You better not cry !!
You better no pout....I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is Coming to To Town

Yeah!!! which is Christmas day

Its's time to bring out Christmas Tree 
  
I have 2 helper, Dino and HoneyDew, and 1 small busy body Nana. 

HoneyDew told me she did help me deck the Christmas tree and take care Nana, so don't charge her when she take photo with the tree 

Christmas tree completed within 2 hours....why took so long, because we busy watched TV and play with Nana :)



Nana first photo with X'mas Tree

I can hardly to wait the big day.....

I can hardly to wait the X'mas gift I will receive....

I can hardly to wait the X'mas exchange gift with my lovely friend....

I can hardly to wait the Christmas Eve party held at home :)

Merry Christmas 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, we ready to have fun....

fernny said...

Are u coming?