Sunday, November 17, 2013

Melbourne Trip - Planning

My next trip in Feb 2014....Melbourne, Australia. 

Actually my youngest brother going to Melbourne for "Master Program", he wants me go with him to help him settle down everything. 

This is my 2nd time go to Melbourne, as 1st time I went with Jenifer, and my cousin (she lived in Melbourne) help us planned everything, such as hotel, itinerary, bus, train.....it's easy for me when I travel there. 

However, I have to plan everything this time......haiz....I need to find hotel, flight ticket, visa, train or bus number to his University, and the itinerary. 

Flight ticket: we bought MAS Airlines, return trip RM2200 per person. 

Hotel : booked at www.agoda.com "The Victoria Hotel" RM1700 for 6 nights per room. 



Visa: It's easy to apply Australia visa, we just applied from website 
http://www.immi.gov.au under visa "Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)", it's only costs AUD20. 


No comments: