Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Singapore Trip 2013 - Day 1

Yulena is sleeping now, I have nothing to do, so I decide update my Singapore trip. 

1st-3rd October, I went to Singapore with 猪朋狗友党.

3 days 2 nights, by Air Asia and stayed in Kam Leng Hotel.

Day 1: 
This was morning flight, I have mobile check-in and we got the seat number, but I realized that Chia Loon still no seat number.....

OMG!!!!! I booked wrong date for him, I bought 2nd October ticket for him......

"""""pengsan"""""

I quickly went to Air Asia Counter and bought another ticket. Luckily, It's still available...otherwise I also don't know how.....

Passport Cover bought by HoneyDew


having our breakfast at Old Town

snap a photo with my new camera "Casio ZR1000"


Gal group photo before depart

Aaron was playing magic before we on-boarding. 

Aiyo!!! Dino sit between Sam and me....

Arrived Singapore Airport. 

Kam Leng Hotel RM1700 for 2 nights 4 rooms. 
Address: 383 Jalan Besar, Singapore, Singapore
Hotel is very clean, comfortable, staff also very friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel if anyone interested go to Singapore. 

1st stop: ChinaTown

everyone was busy buying souvenir. I don't need buy many souvenir this time, as I don't have colleagues anymore. 

 2nd stop: Little India



3rd Stop: paisei....forgot the name


we're taking the boat went to "Clark Quay" but I was tired and lazy, so I didn't take any photo after that :P

No comments: