Friday, February 14, 2014

Chinese New Year @@@ Horse Horse Horse

Year 2014...Good bye Snake...Horse is comming!!!
 
 
Reunion night, Nana and I wear Red Red to welcome Horse Year
 
Cheh 1 morning, we woke early, wear pretty pretty...
I'm ready to give angpow!
Nana ready to get angpow!
 
 
1st family sweet photo in Horse Year
 
3 princess and me :)
 
as usually, movie night at Cheh 1 night, this time we broke record, total 27 tickets....almost 2 full row are our friends.
 
Happy Happy for movie "Hello Baby"
 
 
Cheh 2, met my 2 tall cousins....they are still grow but i not grow anymore.
 
 Cheh 3, sweet family lunch at Xian Ding Wei
 
no where to go, we decided go to Penang bird park. This was my first time went to Penang bird park, but i feel hot, i not enjoy at all. But Nana was very happy.

 
meet Nana little cousin "Happy Zhai" from ShangHai.

Family Photo

No comments: