Friday, October 23, 2009

Melbourne @ Day 1

Came back from Melbourne around 1 month but i still lazy post it at my blog....

Day 1: 6.45am flight from Penang to KLIA. We reached at KLIA around 7.30 and having breakfast at Coffee bean.



our flight at gate C24.

on call....Mom, i ready to fly....

why my egg stick on the paper?

After 8 hours, we reached at Melbourne.

My friend and cousin would come to picked up us and 2 stupids stand at outside to wait for them. Why stupid? because it's very very cold.

Snap some photo when we're looking restaurant for our dinner. It almost 10pm, many restaurant was closed.

Finally, we went to a Cantonese restaurant and ordered a porridge and mee. I so surprise because the food portion very very big....i understand that why Shze Ming getting fatter. (she must kill me if I said she fat).

Greenhouse Backpacker hotel, small room but the environment quite good and room rate is cheap. There is no toilet in the room, it's share toilet. At first, i a bit worried about share toilet but after few days....felt that everything was OK and comfortable.

stay tune on Day 2

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Sis, get yourself ready when we meet up in 3 months time!!! You'll know what I am talking about here! >_<