Friday, October 30, 2009

Melbourne @ Day 6

It's was wine tasting tour on Day 6. We rent a car, Audi but I didn't know the model. Jenifer and Chu Ho were happy to rent this car, but Shze Ming and I not feeling on this. We did not sure the location of the wine farm, so Shze Ming borrow GPS from her colleague, her boss draw a map to her and a map. We find the location by this 3 things. Luckily, we could find all the wine farm.

1st Stop : Yering Farm.

2nd Stop: I forgot the farm name. This is highly recommended by Shze Ming's boss as the view very nice and the farm will arrange a local guide to introduce the wine history and wine produce.
3rd Stop: Rochford, we had our lunch at Rochford.
4th Stop: Healesville Sanctuary. Due to we spend too much time on our lunch, so we leave 1 hour in Healesville Sanctuary as they close soon.
Last Stop : Dinner at Mercadante which serve Italian food. If i not mistaken, Shze Ming told us that this street call Little Italy because it have many Italian food on this street , But I saw many Indian food too and I make the joke that it should call Little I as so many Italian and India food.

No comments: