Friday, October 30, 2009

Melbourne @ Day 4

Puffing Billy, this was a special experience. It was some good and bad memory happened on me. Good memory, this was my first time took steam train and legs out of the window....it's really fun. Bad Memory....secret, cannot tell.....but some of my friend know what happened on me.


What i pointed? The rule...
No Standing on the window ledge or bars
But i broke the rule, I sat on the bars and legs out of window.
Nice views...
Lakeside, and we had 30 minutes to walked around but I prefer we did not go here, because this was my BAD MEMORY....
What's going on me? haiz...because a bad dog.
After Puffing Billy, we went to Philips Island. Unfortunately, we're late and we can't catch the time to see Penguins come back from sea but we still can see the some penguins around the park. It very cute and small.
We should check under our car before we drive, becareful penguins hide under your car....
We had our dinner at Cantonese Restaurant. I don't know the restaurant name, and the food not bad....

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

My lovely sister, I know what is the "bad memory" that you mentinoned!!! Wahahaha... if anyone interested, please do let me know and I'll share this "bad memory" with you! :P