skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 1, 2008
Ying Birthday
After qin birthday, it's turn to Ying Birthday.......How old is she? count the candle lar....
Hello Kitty Cake
Birthday Gal"Ying"
We having a wonderful birthday dinner at Summer Garden. This is really nice restaurant and delicious food.
Cheers....
We are Sisters.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Fernny
I guess I'm a special blogger, because I never expect anyone read my blog.
I'm doing the blog just because I would like to record the story have been happen, the place I have been.
I like the feeling when I read the blog again after 1 month, 1 year or 10 years. The feeling is very special and interesting.
I won't never never forget what the story in this year, this month, this date :)
Facebook Badge
Fernny Tan's Profile
Create Your Badge
Labels
APGNITM
(8)
Article
(8)
Artist
(5)
baking
(2)
Chinese New Year
(19)
Colleague
(36)
Concert
(4)
Cooking Time
(4)
Eat Eat Drinks Drinks
(70)
Family
(38)
Friend's birthday
(26)
JiMui帮
(14)
Little Princess Diaries
(43)
Melbourne
(11)
Music and Movie
(46)
my Birthday
(25)
My Wedding
(10)
Photo Shooting
(3)
the man I Love - 古天乐
(4)
the man I love - 林峰
(9)
Travel
(83)
Wedding
(11)
X'mas
(17)
猪朋狗友帮
(36)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
2014
(38)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2013
(92)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(15)
►
2012
(69)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
2011
(60)
►
December
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(74)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(104)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(28)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(3)
Ying Birthday
Qin Birthday
Photo
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
My Blog List
***RenZha Angels Land***
-
:: 我们很幸福,爱得更快乐 ::
-
Chai Hoong's Blog
-
Cissy ~ 嘻咪录
-
Diamond
-
Ed and Cher
-
Evelyn's Blog
-
Fahrenheit 飛輪海
-
Hello World ! ! !
-
J-DreamHouse
-
KungfuBenji
-
LiangLiang
My first scrapbooking post
-
I started scrapbooking since 2010 after my wedding, the first attempt was because I wanted to make a unique wedding album. I always wanted to post up my s...
Life is Full of Surprises
-
Life's moment in minutes
-
Loh Bak Queen
-
My Cooking n' Baking
-
nick's japan life
-
Sam's Blog
-
Yuki's Life
-
๑•ั๑۩♥莹♥۩๑•ั๑
-
♡ ~Honeydewの小世界~♡
-
♥ Honeydew's Home♥
-
♥ Mommy Serene's Sweet Home ♥
-
卡樂東 的網路樂章
-
吳尊 Chun
-
強辯 Cola MusicState
-
我將心回歸原點
-
打工旅行纽西兰
-
熊居住:: 痞客邦 PIXNET ::
-
猪狗党
-
绿色流星~
-
美丽人生~安娜贝儿
-
蘋果星黃牛是也
-
辜澳兒不怕孤只怕獨~
-
黃牛的蘋果星球
-
Followers
Total Pageviews
No comments:
Post a Comment