Tuesday, April 23, 2013

FareWell Party

I have a lot of farewell party with my ex-colleague. Finally today, A farwell party for me :)
 
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm quit !!!!
 
I have joined Dell since year 2006, which 7 years in Dell.....I think 7年之痒.....it's time I quit :)
 
1st Farewell Party : Winter Warmers
 




 
2nd Farewell Party : Office Meeting Room
 
Yen Peng baked a "Chocolate Cake" for  me
 
We ordered Japaneses Food
 
See Yin making Sushi


 
 
Photo Section after we finished the meal.
 
Yen Peng: I knew her since first day I joined Dell, which 7 years.
She is a nice and helpful person, but she is the one always make me "Pek Cek". I understand that she was trying to help, but her communication is a problem and it's cause me always angry her. She is a good talking person if non working issue.....

Esther: I knew her just 3-4 years, not really remember....
she has many talent, such as singing, dancing, cooking, baking and etc.....
She also leaving Dell by end of this month....wish you all the best too.

Jane: my manager, but she also rotated to another department.
Thanks for you give me a chance work here, hence I meet a lot of lovely friends here.

Yat Ni: I knew her less than 2 year, she is not my teammate, but same cubical with us. She is a kind person as she will give us a lot of idea or suggestion when we have any issue.

Chai: my mother.....I knew her 7 years, she treat me as a daughter....that why I called her "Mom" at office.
She told me she will miss me because "no one is going to SCOLD her"....sound like I'm a bad daughter.

Gaik Wooi: lunchmate from year 2012....she is superfans of Hello Kitty, so I always post her all the photo related to Hello Kitty. She also is the one who always chat with me about branded bag.....

Fiona:7 Years since 1st day I joined Dell. She is my senior, always help me when I have working issue.
We also have many topics to chat like shopping, make up, hairdo, children, husband......

Hui Yean: Lunchmate about 4-5 years.....I always make her joke as she is a slow respond person.....she will give us answer or respond after we finish the topic...
She is very helpful person, she will help you do anything when you request for help....even she is very busy.

See Yin: my best teammate, best friend, best colleague in this 7 years. She is the most close friend with me....I always share with her my secret, working or non working issue.
She is the tallest in our team, I'm the shortest....so they always laugh on us when we're taking photo.

Dear All.....
goodbye and wish you all the best !!!!!

~~~~ Miss you all so much ~~~~

No comments: