Friday, April 19, 2013

Mae Salong Thai Food Restaurant

Mae Salong Thai Food Restaurant which located at Sungai Petani. I always saw the photo and check in from my friends at Facebook, it's look like the food and environment very nice.
 
I always plan go to dinner at there, but I don't have the address, even I don't know the restaurant name.
 
Until last few weeks, mom invited me dinner at Mae Salong with my relatives came from Singapore.....
I'm immediately answer "YES".
 
 
The restaurant is quite large and the environment is beautiful. We can choose enjoy the dinner at outdoor or indoor.
 
 It's also has a lot of facilities, such as water fountain, playground, garden......
 
Due to it's night, I not able to snap too much photo with my "IPhone". Sad......
 
 
 
 
The food taste, I feel average, because I able to have delicious Thai Food at Butterworth too, but the environment is good.
 
Rojak
 
 
Ikan Bakar
 
Steam LaLa
 
Tomyam Seafood
 
 
 
 
Address: 199-F, Kampung Bakar Bata
                08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah
Tel: 016-4246842
Business Hours: 11am-3pm, 6pm-11pm


No comments: