Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The big day of Yulena Yeoh

30th April 2013.... The big day was finally here......The date we choose to meet our princess " Yulena Yeoh, 宜恩" 

I'm choose C-Section, because I heard too many story about natural birth, I afraid that I'm facing same issue. 

6.30am, we reached hospital..... Nurse sent me to the room and changed the clothes... Prepared the C-Section. 

7.30am, sent me to the operation room... Applied anesthetic.....

8am, Doctor was here....it's local anesthetic so I still know what was doctor doing.

8.18am, Doctor successfully brought the baby from my tummy, and show me the baby. I'm very touching at this moment, but only 3 seconds because I vomit due to the side effect of anesthetic. 

9am, sent me back to the room to rest....

It's fast and easy for C-Section, and I still don't feel tired ( some friend feel tire if natural birth because no energy) and no pain ( will pain If I moving, or else don't feel anything. Start 3rd day don't feel pain at all). 

 

No comments: