Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Day I Shopping Alone

Sorry baby, mummy left you at home with grandma today....because mummy need some own time to shopping, pedicure and manicure :)

Best friend wedding on this Saturday, I don't have any dress for her wedding (actually I have many dresses :P, but this is a excuse that I buy new dress). 

11am, reached Qbays mall.... Baby GAP sales....discount up to 50%......additional discount 20% if 5 items. It's time for me shop for Yulena.....

I'm crazy.....the dress I bought for Yulena, she can't wear it now....it has to wait she 3 or 6 months old. But I still bought it, because it's very cheap...If I don't buy it, I afraid that I have no chance to get the cheap dress. 


body suit RM99, after discount it's only RM39.6

body suit RM99, after discount it's only RM39.6

baby dress RM119, but after discount...only RM47.6

The baby dress I love most, It's RM139, after discount RM55.6

It's time shopping for myself after I bought everything for Yulena.....but I hard to find any dress because every dress I tried also feel fat. 

Finally, I managed to find the dress for Cum Cum wedding. 


Went to manicure and pedicure after shopping. Cannot apply color on my hand nails, so sad.....but luckily I still can design on my leg nails. 

No comments: