Friday, June 14, 2013

Victoria Rossa English Tea Room

Due to summer holiday in US, management announced that we will go home early 2pm every Friday. Hence, my colleague plan a "High Tea" event every Friday. 

Today is my last working day, I went back office to return Laptop and badge, so I joined them "high tea" event. (left Yulena with Mom, I didn't tell mom that I off at 2pm, I lied to her that off at 5pm, hence I able join them :P )

This was 2nd time I went to Victoria Rossa English Tea Room. 

1st time I went there, I was pregnant, so I didn't take any photo. This time, I take a lot of photo.....

Outside view of the Tea Room

The tea room make me feel warm and comfortable. It's a good place for high tea and gathering with friends. 
However, we're very noisy and loudly.....so I guess other customer will hate us.....








they also selling the english tea, we can buy the english tea if you like the taste....so we can drink it everyday....

the basket is ready for customer to put their handbag. 

menu

nice teapot and tea cup

below 2 cake recommended by the waitress, but I forgot the name :P




also selling few main course....





Address: No.33 Jalan Irrawaddy, 10050 Penang
Phone: 04-2269128
Business Hours: 11am-10pm, closed on Tuesday

No comments: