Friday, June 14, 2013

Last Day in Dell

Today is my last working day, although I have already left 2 months, but I need went back office return laptop and badge. 

when I step into office, when I sit in my cubical, when I talk to colleague....I miss it so much, I'm thinking go back to work. 

But after our lunch, they're telling me the issue of office.....I feel happy that I'm quit. 


Last photo snap in office, my cubical. 


Lovely Card from colleague.....it's really sweet. 

See Yin: 
伤感!!但又替你高兴,可以晋升辣妈,幸福快乐过少奶奶生活,这是我们人家的梦想!希望我可以快一点加入你的行列,一起去享受贵妇下午茶!!要快乐喔!!

Chai:
简单的一句 我会怀念过去在一起的时光和期待下一站的相聚

Yen Peng: 
You're gonna be missed!! Just won't be same without u. Goodbye are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss u, until we meet again. 

Fiona: 
wish you a smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy. May all your dream come true in future ! welcome to the motherhood, enjoy learning and graduate to be the no.1 mummy. 

Hui Yean:
真心朋友不需要很多字,只有。。。。想念你,永远怀念一起走过的日子,祝福你幸福快乐。。。。

Gaik Wooi:
Goodbye is always a new beginning.....wish you all the best on your way forward.....we'll miss you........

Li Ying:
Due to limited place available, I cannot write much. Wish you best of luck and be the hottest mummy ever!!

No comments: